If you had to give up one, which would it be?
Your Dogs: 18.87%
Your Significant Other: 81.13%
I think September's
poll sends a message to all the Significant Others out there. Act
more like a dog and the world will be a happier place.
You've heard of
3 dogs nights, but have you heard of 3 Terrier (Terror) Days?
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE
THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the
4) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
5) Puppies still have bad breath, even after eating a Tic-Tac.
6) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
7) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
8) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look
that says 'My God, you're right! I never would have thought of
that!" -- Dave Barry